Thursday 3 August 2017

Zoella Beauty's Jelly And Gelato Product Review




 Yes I went there and I am doing a review on Zoe's products. So deal with it!
 I bought 7 items from the 8 product line (I didn't buy the makeup bag because I already have enough makeup bags to deal with.) 
The seven products I bought  ranged from £5-£8 and each product is affordable for how much product there is in them. The most expensive item was the makeup bag, which is priced at £14 (again, affordable);  but the most expensive I purchased was the scent (£8). 
If you purchased them on FeelUnique, students, you will be happy to know that you will get a Student Discount (can be found if you download UniDays on the app store.) For me, this was  GodSent as I used my student discount, and, because I ordered 7 items, I didn't have to pay for packaging which reduced my order from £46.50 to £41.85. This to me sounds like a really good deal. The shipping didn't take long either because it arrived within a few days. 

I will now talk about each product and give my opinions on them. 



As you may already know, when Zoe brings out new products, she will usually bring out a specific scent which encapsulates her brand. This time, the scent was a gelato scent, and I loved her sense of humour as she used rhetoric with gelat'eau. I found that very quirky indeed. 
Looking at the packaging, I loved the aesthetic of the bottle and the daintiness with the gold cap. 
When I smelt the scent, I immediately thought it was going to smell like gelato, but was surprised, as to me, I thought it smelt like pineapple!! When I run out of this scent, I will have to purchase some more as I can't get enough of it and for £8 a bottle, it's really affordable! 
This is a firm favourite as the scent is not too sweet and absorbs quickly! 



I loved the design of packaging of this one, as this is one of the most unique body washes I have ever seen! I also love the pastel colours, the pink and the orange really contribute to the aesthetic of the whole collection. I especially love the golden writing, the tiny details really emphasis the daintiness of the packaging!  
When I tried the product out, I really loved the scent as it doesn't overpower you with it's sweetness and keeps your body smooth and smelling great, you only have to squeeze out a little bit. A little goes a long way. 
I love layering this over all the other products I purchased as I think this gives the best results.



Again I love the packaging, especially the baby pink candy cane swirls which cover the sides of the tub. When I opened the tub, I never expected to see mango yellow scrub! It wasn't what I had imagined, I thought it was going to be a sugar scrub with the sugar particles visible to the naked eye! However, how totally wrong was I! 
When I scooped it up, I was surprised how much it lathers, it is similar to the Shower Shake as you don't need a large amount to work with! You will come out of the bath feeling smooth and smelling great! I love layering this over the Shower Sauce and Shower Shake. When the tub has finished, I will most likely choose this over the BreakFast Scrub. 
Sorry Soap & Glory, but I think this has got to be my new winner!
                          



Since I hadn't experienced a bath product like this before, the bath frosting  product from Zoe's line intrigued me the most. As soon as I got the product in my hands, I was quite sceptical on how to use it! I thought it was going to be completly full to the brim full of sugar crystals similar to another Zoe product (http://www.feelunique.com/p/Zoella-Beauty-Sugar-Dip-Scented-Bath-Salt-Granules-200g). But I was suprised to find out that inside there were 4 pouches full of 'bath frosting' which was powdery. When you put one of these pouches into the bath, the milk turned frothy and milky. I thought it was going to be really bubbly, but, to my surprise, it wasn't! However, I could not smell the scent too much, but my skin was feeling very soft when I finished bathing in the bath frosting. 




The shower sauce had the same texture as one of other Zoe's ranges, which I wasn't mad at. I loved the colour of the product as it felt like you were actually drizzling strawberry sauce on you! I loved the scent, and again a little goes a long way! You can use this on its own, or, by layering it up with her other products!

The pink bath waffles also intrigued me as I wanted to know if they smelt like actual pink wafers (I was surprised I didn't eat one!). I loved the size of the bath fizzers, but I was let down as it made no difference to the bathwater whatsoever. I won't be purchasing this again, but it's good if you want to test this product out! 







I love the fact that Zoe put the pink particles in here again! I'm in love with them, and how fast they absorb onto the skin! The scent was not too overpowering, and I love the packaging, not the typical tubes/tubs packaging Zoe usually put her body creams into! I think she improved the formula too as the cream absorbs quicker than the rest of her creams! I love this product as it leaves a cool sensation after I have rubbed the cream in! I will be purchasing this product again!






I just want to say 'Well Done' to Zoe for creating another great range of products! I look forward to seeing her other homestyle range and her Zoella Beauty Range. 

I hope you enjoyed this review and thank you for reading. 

xNx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment