Saturday 12 August 2017

MY BIG CHANGE: THE LOB



As part of my early birthday present, I decided to go for the chop and have my hair cut into a totally different style!! I know it sounds scary, but I've wanted to have this hair do for a while, as my friends suggested this specific 'LOB cut' would suit me.  
Originally, I was going to have this cut done before my birthday as I wanted to have something else done too, (keep your eye-peeled for another blog-post), but I decided to have this hair do in 2 parts! I needed a hair cut- and if I had this done as well as the other thing (part 2) I would've been sitting in the hair-dressers forever. So to save time, I split the hair cut into 2 parts.

 When I went into the hair-dressers, my hair dresser who I have known for ages and who I connect well with, asked me how I wanted it done, and I said to her I wanted it in a LOB, but I also asked her her opinion first. I wanted to know her opinion as other people's opinions are better than your own. She said I would look 'nice with a LOB as I am very fashionable and would carry it off well', so, with what she said in mind, I went ahead and had it cut. 
As I was having my hair cut, I was scared at the outcome, but when she had finished cutting and  styling my hair and showed me the end result, I was happy with the outcome and felt it suited me to a t!! 
However, the colour I already had in my hair, was nearly all gone but I was glad, as some of it had stayed, and it stood out and looked better than before giving my hair a new hi - lighted look!!

I love my new LOB cut because I have wanted to have my hair styled differently for ages, but I didn't know what style I wanted; I wanted something grown up (but not too grown), I wanted something which suited me! 
When my friends said a LOB would suit me, I looked at Pinterest (who wouldn't) at the different LOB styles, and because I loved the style, I instantly wanted to have it cut in that specific way!!! 
However, if I hated it, I knew I could grow my hair out again, but as it turned out I LOVE IT!! 

I wouldn't have my hair cut in any other style for now, I LOVE THE LOB!!

Behind 
To the side 




















Than you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Keep your eyes peeled for part 2 of this post, which I will upload in the upcoming weeks!!

xNx



No comments:

Post a Comment