Thursday 10 August 2017

My 4 Famous Fashion Statement Pieces



As I am going on holiday in a week, I thought I would share my favourite clothing pieces. I chose 4 pieces as I think these fashion pieces are  staple items people need to have in their wardrobes; 2 of these items are clothing items I have worn frequently, whereas the other 2 (the trousers), I have not worn yet as the weather has not been kind enough to wear these items. I'm thankful that I am going on holiday shortly, as I will wear the striped trousers a lot whether it's hot or cold! 


The first item that I absolutely adore is this suede jacket from Zara. 
From the minute I laid eyes on it, I knew I had to have it! I can remember I was with my friend, and she was egging me on to buy it! I remember frantically trying to find a 'small' size, but because the fit was too tight I went with a  'medium' size in the end!

At first I didn't want to purchase the jacket because of how expensive it was, but I knew I couldn't leave Zara without it! I did what most teenagers do and sent snaps to my friends while wearing it so that they could see it on me, this was so they were able to say if they liked it on me. Fortunately, my friends loved it on me and I bought it! I knew it was a good purchase as I knew I could style it up and on colder occasions, I knew I would be warm if I wore this! Whenever i put this jacket on, I feel like Sandy from Grease! 
It makes me feel so fashionable and chić! I love wearing this, and it goes with every outfit I pair it with such as trainers, jeans or blouses! 
This jacket come in a pastel blue and yellow, but I loved the pink one as my favourite colour is pink! (I was nearly going to buy the pastel blue, but they didn't have my size)! Oh well.. 


Another piece I love wearing is this skirt from Topshop!


 This skirt is just marvellous! I love the pleats in it and I love how elegant and dainty it is! I remember buying this and treasuring it like it was my child! I had seen many people wearing this sort of skirt and I wondered where they had got it! When I cast my eyes over it in Topshop, I knew I had to get one, as I had pined over one for so long! Luckily, they had my size, and I didn't even care how much it cost as I knew I had to have it! 
And since we had some sunny days in Britain ( for once), I wore this thing to DEATH!!! I loved it, and I am so glad I can wear this again! I can style this with anything as this is a very versatile piece I have in my wardrobe! You can make it casual or elegant depending on what you wear and how you accessorise it! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PIECE, and I would buy another skirt like this in a heartbeat!

I actually got these slacks because I've seen many people wear them and I instantly fell in love! I also needed some smart slacks to wear to school! (These were from H&M)


These smart slacks are from H&M, and when I was doing a shop for some school clothes (yes, I know...) I fell in love with these and I was so thankful that they did my size as I have wanted a pair of these for AGES!! And when I say AGES, I mean AGES!!! I have seen many people style them down, and that looked so cool! I have wanted these for ages, and was sad when they didn't have these in a wider leg. I have only worn these once, casually with some trainers, and I can honestly say I loved the whole smart/ casual vibe!! I cannot wait to style these with a graphic tee and trainers as I feel that these will look so 'on-trend'. 

My last item that I love but haven't worn yet (because of the British weather) are these stripped wide-leg trousers from Urban Outfitter!


I actually purchased these on a whim really! I originally went into Urban Outfitter to buy some face masks (stay tuned for the blog-post) as I had seen their wide selection of face masks! After a long day of not finding the trousers I had wanted, I decided to call it a day; so I bought the face masks and left! However, I decided to do one last look around to see if they had the trousers I was looking for, and HEY PRESTO, I found them! Thank God they had my size!! 
I went to the same check out lady who I bought the masks from, and she just laughed! I was so happy with my purchase I made!! I haven't worn these trouser yet, but I know I will wear them when I am on holiday as I feel they are the perfect trousers to pack! I know I can style these up with any casual top and accessorise it with my RayBans glasses (see earlier posts) as I know they will go with them! If I add heels and a nice white blouse I know they will look good too, all you have to do is just style them up with neutral colours to make these trousers pop!! 

Thanks for reading,  I am not a stylist but someone who enjoys having fun with fashion, these are just my opinions! 

ENJOY! 

xNx

No comments:

Post a Comment