Wednesday 12 February 2020

Netflix Must Watch: 'To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You'

Image result for to all the boys 2 netflix



Hi guys, 

As it's Valentines Day soon, I thought I should review a movie which of course relates to Valentines Day which is 'To All the Boys' the sequel. 
We meet Lara-Jean and Peter Kavinsky who as we remember are now officially an item, I know it's cute right. However, Lara-Jean often compares herself to Kavinsky's ex girlfriend Gen, because she has never had a boyfriend before and doesn't know how to act, (which is understandable, but at least communicate that to your boyfriend)!  
Even though we see Lara-Jean and Peter's relationship as romantic as they go on dates and spend time with each other, it get's worse when she receives a letter in the post from John- Ambrose, a boy she was obsessed with in the sixth grade. She is planning how to write back to him, but feels bad since she is in a relationship with Peter at the time. 
However, things get worse when she volunteers at an elderly person's home, when John Ambrose walks in AS THE OTHER VOLUNTEER! I KNOW 

I do love this movie as the cinematography is great, but the part which really brought home my obsession for this movie is the ending. It's so sweet and simplistic, but makes me look forward to the third movie which is in production!  

So... who will Lara-Jean eventually go for.. are you Team Peter or Team John? 
Sound off to me in the comment section! 

I do hope you enjoy it, 

xNx 




No comments:

Post a Comment