Thursday 31 January 2019

January Favourites

Image result for these are a few of my favorite things

As January is FINALLY ending, (it seems to be going on forever), I thought I would share some of my winter favourites. These include things I've worn, listened to and watched. 

Programmes/Films 

Since it has been cold outside I have not been going out as much and have instead watched multiple programmes on Netflix. However, if I have gone out, It would have been most likely to  watch a film with my family as I came home from University for Christmas. These are the shows/ films that have been my absolute favourite things to watch. 

  • 'The Good Place' (only just recently started watching it and so far so good). You can view it on Netflix or Channel 4 as I know they have recently just started showing episodes. It's about this woman who has been sent to 'The Good Place,' however she should not be there, the series explains how she succumbs and becomes a good person in the afterlife. 
  • Glass ~ The film is about three men who think they have superpowers, however the institute  they are in have been brainwashing them into believing their powers do not exist. These three men have to make people believe that they do in fact have superhero powers, and how the institute has not worked. 

Music 

I only have one music favourite because I could not stop listening to it! I kid you not, I've watched the video on repeat and when the song was released I swear the song was literally the only thing I listened to on that day!!

7 Rings ~ This song, uugghh, what can I say about this song, it's just awesome. I love the pink Japanese aesthetic Ariana Grande has going on, and I love the fact that she has many genres in this song such as R&B and pop. She even raps a few verses as well. I love this song and cannot wait to get her album I have already pre-ordered it!

Fashion 

Fashion has always been important to me, but I made a resolution on the 1st of January that each day I would wear a killer outfit. I ordered from Misguided and bought a few things from Topshop to help me feel like each outfit I wore stood out, so without further ado I will share some of my favourites that I have loved wearing. 



I have linked every item of clothing for you so you can check out my favourite pieces for yourselves.



Hope you enjoyed this post



xNx



P.S. What have your favourite things in January been, comment down below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment