Friday 21 June 2019

Netflix Must Watch: 'Murder Mystery

Image result for murder mystery






Hi guys, it has been ages since I've last written a blog post. Thank God I've watched 'Murder Mystery', as that's what I'm going to be discussing today. Let's get stuck in shall we. 

'Murder Mystery' was released on 14th June and it has taken me ages to watch, I have been doing other things, so I think that got in the way. However, I'd have to say that 'Murder Mystery' is a good movie.  I like how both Adam Sandler and Jenifer Anniston are playing a married couple (Nick and Audrey Splitz),  I mean if you've watched 'Just Go With It' you'll understand how much chemistry they have; furthermore, their comedic energy just works. I love them as a couple. 
Anyway, back to the story, the main plot revolves around who killed billionaire Malcom Quince (involving family members). The way that Aniston's and Sandler's characters get invited to this family meeting is via Luke Evan's character called Charles Canvendish who's Quinces' nephew. 

We meet other characters who are also suspects of the murder such as Gemma Arterton who plays Grace (an actress),  David Walliams who plays Tobais (Quince's son), Luis Mendez who plays Juan Carlos Rivaria (a formula one racer), Shiori Kutsuna (Quince's mistress/Canvendish's forma flame), John Kani (The Colonel), Adeel Akhtar (Maharaja) and Ólafur Ólafsson (Sergi ~ the Colonel's bodyguard). 
However, things get a little complicated when other murders are committed and Audrey and Nick are constantly getting blamed for them. 
They have to convince everyone they are not to blame for the murders, and doing that sees them owning up to the truth as well as working together. 

Finally, I have to say that I absolutely loved how this was slightly comedic with a good plot line. I also loved the European locations the movie was filmed at. If you haven't watched this movie, I recommend that you do. Don't listen to reviews saying this movie isn't good, be curious and see for yourself. Only you can answer that once you've watched it. It's such an easy watch as well, enjoy!

xNx

No comments:

Post a Comment