Saturday 20 April 2019

Netflix Must Watch: 'The Perfect Date'

Image result for the perfect date

'The Perfect Date' stars Noah Centineo, Laura Marano, Camila Mendes and Odiseas Georgiasdis. I watched this last week as I found out it was on as I follow Centineo on Instagram.  When I watched it, I fell in love with the cast and the storyline. I feel that Noah and Laura had brilliant chemistry considering they worked together years ago in Austin and Ally. If you've been living under a rock, yes, Noah was the cell phone shack owner. 

However, if you haven't seen 'The Perfect Date' it has got a similar plot line to 'To All The Boys'... which is another Noah Centineo movie. If you liked 'To All The Boys' you will love this movie too. Personally, I believe this movie is better than 'To All The Boys' because in my opinion this storyline has more development for Centineo's character (the male protagonist) to grow and learn from his character's mistakes.

I don't want to give you any spoilers so I'm going to end this blog post here and now. I definitely recommend that you should watch this if you loved TATBILB, or if you liked the trailer and are curious to see how the movie pans out. 

xNx


No comments:

Post a Comment