Monday 15 April 2019

Come to Florence and Pisa with me....



Hi guys, today I'm doing a different post than what I would normally do. Instead of explaining things or doing a review, I'm going to do a picture diary of my trip away. Hope you guys like it . 



Trip 1 : Florence  

The architecture in Italy

















The River Arno flowing through the city 















The Ponte Vecchio bridge 
























The Duomo Florence

























The Piazza della Signoria


























Fiesole 
















An Amphitheatre in Fiesole 


























Roman museum in Fiesole 

















A statue depicting the past and the future somewhere in Florence 
















Piazzale Michelangelo 















The architecture in Florence, I'm sitting directly opposite the library 




At the Galileo Galilei museum 

The Uffizi Gallery Florence 


 Trip 2 : Pisa 

























A mini Duomo  


























A piece of art I found in the city centre 


























Pizza in Pisa 


























Me holding the Leaning Tower in Miracles Square 
                                                                                 




Inside the Baptistry in Miracles Square 

The outside of the Baptistry

The ceiling of the Duomo in Miracles Square 

The three buildings together in Miracles Square. 




I hope you enjoyed some photos of my trip. I definitely recommend both Pisa and Florence as they are beautiful and have a lot of history and architecture. 
If you want some more of these please say, and I will do this when I next go away.

xNx












































No comments:

Post a Comment