Friday 27 October 2017

Pandora: Disney Collection




These three pictures are of the Olaf Pandora charm that costs £55. This charm is apart of the Disney range that Pandora has just brought out here in the UK. The charms start from £15 and go up to £100 and there are so many different charms to pick and choose from. 
You can go for a Lilo and Stitch charm to a Cinderella dress charm to a Mickey and Minnie Mouse charm; the choices are endless! I came across this collection as I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and ended up clicking on the link as I wanted to see how many different charms you could get and the different Disney characters you could choose from, however, on the website, I wasn't that interested as it seemed that all the charms were targeted for couples. 
I waited until I saw my friend and discussed it with her and she agreed with me and said it was pointless getting a charm, as I wasn't in a relationship. I was disappointed but knew she was right, as I wanted a Disney charm, but was sad to think that they only catered to couples! 
Fortunately, I met up with another one of my other friends to shop, and we walked past the Pandora shop and I discussed having a Pandora charm to her.
 We both started to walk into Pandora and I immediately fell in love with what I saw in the shop display, as they were advertising the 'Disney' range. However, I started to ponder about getting a charm as I wanted my bracelet to have a few more charms on it, as I have only just started wearing it again because I have more charms on it. 
She then suggested we go inside to see if they had more charms and I agreed, I think I knew I wasn't leaving this Pandora without a Disney charm! (They were just too irresistible not to get). We walked in to find a glass table filled with Disney charms! We started looking, and I was having a hard time choosing wether to get the Olaf charm (which fitted my bracelet aesthetic to a tee ~ think girly rose gold with silver charms) or a Cinderella charm (this was also girly but Cinderella wasn't my favourite Princess). I had a hard time deciding, do I go for the Christmassy charm or the girly Princess charm?
I decided to go for the Olaf charm since that was the charm that complemented my other charms, plus the fact it was nearly Christmas. Although my friend said it was technically Christmas so I felt extra Christmassy when buying this charm in October! 
I now know that the Pandora charms aren't just for couples, and that you could treat yourself to a charm if you are just a Disney Buff or just buying it for a really good friend whose favourite Princess happens to be Cinderella, Belle, Elsa or Anna! The prices aren't that bad, Pandora caters for all budgets. I recommend you to go into a Pandora store and have a look at the Disney charms, or maybe even buy one for yourself! 

xNx

No comments:

Post a Comment